Death Talk

Death. Have you ever think about it? I did.

Few weeks ago i got sick. The "death" topic popped up when i am trying to get some rest. Then, my thought working on the question "what happen if i can't recover?" And, you know what? The first things came up was "what will happen with my mom and my younger sister?" Especially my mom, could she accept this? Since my dad just passed away 8 months ago, that must be tragic!

And I think I saw that at her. She looks so worry, even its just a cough. Maybe a kind of trauma. We used to thought dad got a cough until we found out that his liver was not work properly. And that was to late.

Hemm.. I still remember that the first thing used to be came up when someone talk about death was, I imaging the punishment stuff and scared about that. Well, things has changed. The power of Experiences! Hehehe..

Next was "who would cry at my funeral? and how long people would still remember about me?". Sounds like an unimportant and silly, but i think that has something to do with my life's quality. How many people who really know and care about me. How many people really love me. How many people I impressed.

When the question changed to "what i have done? good and bad". I stop. Its too scary. And, i am so not ready.. Hahaha..


-Ling-

4 comments

-Tess- Nov 2, 2009, 2:56:00 PM

eeew....
Gw uda ngomongin soal mati dari gw kecil.
Gw sering banget mimpiin bonyok (terutama bokap) gw meninggal, sampe gw nangis2 n ketakutan sendiri dari gw kecil.
Gw uda ngomongin ttg kematian sama bonyok gw.
Apa harapan mereka, apa yg harus dilakukan, dll.
It was hard to talk about it.
Tapi at least gw tau apa yg musti dilakukan :)

Ling Nov 3, 2009, 4:32:00 AM

Wow! Hebat! Kalo gue, paling baru sampe sounding2 aja. Never wanna talk about it, before. Too scary :P

-Tess- Nov 3, 2009, 12:02:00 PM

hahaha, trust me, mata gw berkaca2 tiap kali gw ngomongin beginian...berat bener topiknyaaaa... :(

Ling Nov 3, 2009, 8:05:00 PM

iyah.. mata berkaca-kaca trus jadi deg-degan deh :P

Post a Comment