8/30: The Last Item I Purchased

Choco-Mix Star-Sandal, SGD 6.90. Bought it at Cheers by Fair Price last night.

Hemm, come from "Fair Price", but still not fair enough compare to similar choco sandal by Zandilac I got at Indomaret. Bought that Zandilac last Saturday, on my way to Gunung Salak, Sukabumi, and it cost me not more than IDR 23K, which equal to SGD 3.3.

If not because of my pinkie already pain so bad and almost turn into big-head alien! Huhh..

Lesson learned. Don't ever dare to forget to pack your sandal!


30 Days things-to-do list:
Day 01: A self portrait. Checked
Day 02: Three inspirational quotes. Checked
Day 03: Something I never leave the house without. Checked
Day 04: A friend I adore. Checked
Day 05: Three years ago today. Checked
Day 06: A book I'm reading. Checked
Day 07: A song for the day. Checked
Day 08: The last item I purchased. Checked
Day 09: A close-up of my day
Day 10: What I love about my job
Day 11: Something I've been craving
Day 12: Three blogs I can't get enough of
Day 13: Something I'm proud of
Day 14: A favorite movie
Day 15: Some style inspiration for the season
Day 16: Someone who inspires me
Day 17: My family
Day 18: What I wore today
Day 19: A silly self-portrait
Day 20: A childhood anecdote
Day 21: Something I could never tire of
Day 22: Some place I've traveled
Day 23: Eight things you didn't know about me
Day 24: Something that means a lot to me
Day 25: The contents of my purse
Day 26: Something I'm looking forward to
Day 27: Myself, one year ago
Day 28: A skill I'd like to learn
Day 29: Some place I'd like to visit
Day 30: Three wonderful things that happened this month

Feel free to join.. :D


-Ling-

0 comments

Post a Comment