3/30: Something I Never Leave The House Without

Day 03: Something I Never Leave The House Without

One.
Lovely Mouse. My bunch of key's cute home. An oleh-oleh from best cousin ^^ I had an up and personal post about it, remember? ;)

Two.
My any-occasion little black bag. Never thought it will become my favorite bag. Before had this, I always prefer big size bag.

Three.
Ah O, my helpful smart phone. This blog's pictures mostly are taken by Ah O, Onyx 9700. Well, that's the reason why its not on the pic. Cant take its own picture! Hehehe..

30 Days things-to-do list:
Day 01: A self portrai
Day 02: Three inspirational quote
Day 03: Something I never leave the house withou
Day 04: A friend I adore
Day 05: Three years ago today
Day 06: A book I'm reading
Day 07: A song for the day
Day 08: The last item I purchased
Day 09: A close-up of my day
Day 10: What I love about my job
Day 11: Something I've been craving
Day 12: Three blogs I can't get enough of
Day 13: Something I'm proud of
Day 14: A favorite movie
Day 15: Some style inspiration for the season
Day 16: Someone who inspires me
Day 17: My family
Day 18: What I wore today
Day 19: A silly self-portrait
Day 20: A childhood anecdote
Day 21: Something I could never tire of
Day 22: Some place I've traveled
Day 23: Eight things you didn't know about me
Day 24: Something that means a lot to me
Day 25: The contents of my purse
Day 26: Something I'm looking forward to
Day 27: Myself, one year ago
Day 28: A skill I'd like to learn
Day 29: Some place I'd like to visit
Day 30: Three wonderful things that happened this month


-Ling-

0 comments

Post a Comment