3 Idiots

Its been a while since I watched India's Bollywood movie. The last one might be Kuch Kuch Hotta Hae, which take me back to my first year at college or around last year at senior high era, years ago..

Last night I watched this 3 Idiots starred by Amir Khan and Kareena Kapoor. Hear read about it before but never really interested in buying some Bollywood DVD till yesterday. Thanks to my big cous. The storyline, plot, act, moral, scenery, AWESOME.

And, the first thing I do after watch that movie was turn on my laptop and type "3 idiots location" on Google. Fall for its scenery! Gorgeous!! After some search, its Pangong Lake and Tso Moriri at Ladakh, India. Have no word to describe its beauty. I am not reposting any picture here but encouraging everyone to search about it. And, crossing finger for my up coming visit Ladakh (wish) trip.


-Ling-

0 comments

Post a Comment