10 things

Its Saturday and here I am. Sitting at my desk at office and wait for an internal meeting at 9. What a day..

Okay, skip those useless words! Now i want to write down a list about 10 things that makes myself terribly happy, after read the same post at Tess and Mr. E's blog ^^

They said:
"Make it as simple as you can be, and post it on your own blog.
*don't forget to let me know about it, ok..."

So, make yours and don't forget to let me know yah.. ^^

And, here's mine:

1. No more sitting at office on Saturday!!
2. No more unclear job desc
3. Hangout and have a long chat with old friends
4. Taking pictures with friends
5. Weight lost :P
6. Coloring nails
7. Reads people blog
8. Eat (a lot) :D
9. Don't have to join that "internal meeting"
10. Clock could fast forwarded and turn to 1.30 pm!!


-Ling-

4 comments

Valentinus Rama Kurniangga Aug 22, 2009, 10:49:00 AM

What? Point number 5 and 8 is not relevant eh?

How come you eat a lot and you lost your weight? lol

Okay then, keep reading my blog. lol
Nice saturday in here Yat!!!

Ling Aug 22, 2009, 11:07:00 AM

Hahahaha...
Don't see it globally.
One point for one happiness.

I'm happy when lost my weight, and I'm happy when i eat (a lot)

-Tess- Aug 23, 2009, 8:02:00 PM

U are back and i love ur list !!! :D

selamat datang kembali ke dunia blogger, tang :D

Ling Aug 23, 2009, 9:50:00 PM

Hehehe.. Thank u tess! Muahh

Iya neh. Doakan saya bisa sukses eksis kembali yah! ^^

Post a Comment